Friday, March 14, 2014

Week of March 17 - 21

Welcome back to school!  I hope everyone enjoyed their week, the sunshine was wonderful even if Tuesday was a complete teaser before Wednesday's snow dumping...yuck!  Sorry to all those skiers and boarders out there but winter can end any day now! I don't want to wear that parka one more day...and I got the cutest capri pants and long sleeve t-shirt...they need flats and no socks NOT mukluks!!  (One of the best days too; being helped at Yorkdale by a lovely young man who said "I think you were my kindergarten teacher, did you used to teach at..."  and away we went, yes I knew him 20 years ago and so we caught up, chatting for a while about family, friends and jobs.  So wonderful!)  And just like that, the week was over...

This week:
Monday - AM Reading Buddies, PM Computers
Tuesday - AM Library
Wednesday - AM Computers, PM Reading Buddies
Thursday - PM Library
Friday - Mystery Readers 10:50 and 2:45

Coming next week will be our March Sharing Assembly, celebrating the character trait of honesty.  We will meet Friday, March 28 at 9:00 and 12:35 to congratulate Rowan and Harrison in the morning (as well as Max from February!) and Lucy Coomber in the afternoon class.  Well done!
Have a great week, Ms.I.