Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Year End Video Download and Thank You! Updated June 29

As promised, here is the  link to the class videos. 

It has been an amazingly busy year and the photos certainly reflect that.  Your children are a pleasure and much of their enthusiasm and affection comes through in the photos.  I hope you enjoy them!


JK/SK Morning Download 

JK/SK Afternoon Download


Thank you!
I'm sure you are enjoying your first summer holiday weekend, rainy or not it is summer holidays!  The video link will remain, there will simply be new entries above it.  Both my husband and myself have tried it from several different computers and while it was REALLY slow, it did work so I hope you are successful.
As I told so many of you in our last few days, your children are a delight and make coming to work a pleasure. Thank you for your generosity of time over the year.  To the grade parents, once more a thank you for all you have done and best wishes to those who move on with their child to the next level! Thank you also for the amazingly wonderful and generous gifts.  We have had several family discussions on which charity will receive the donation as everyone has a favourite and an opinion...but what a wonderful thing to to debate!  The shop cards will be put towards a momento of the classes, something that stays with me through the years.  Not sure what that is yet but I will let you know! We teachers are a sentimental bunch, I wear reminders of many classes as touchstones of one kind or another every day, a celebration of mutual respect, kindness and caring so thank you
again. Best wishes to those of you moving on to new schools and the seniors to new adventures in grade one, enjoy!
I'll post a few entries over the summer, welcome to our new families - the new JK's coming in
September who will be visiting the blog and updates for those returning.  I look forward to seeing everyone and hearing stories of your wonderful summertime adventures!  Now I'm off to the park to play frisbee with a bouncing brown puppy dog who will be ecstatic to have Monday come and his humans not disappear! Cheers, ms. I.