Thanks as always to our volunteers! Those who are helping out for Graduation and Pizza Lunch this week, thank you ahead of time! We had the opportunity to appreciate Sara for a year of helping us run as smoothly as we did on Friday. The kids were thrilled that she so graciously loved their painting and happy to help us recognize her efforts. Thanks to those of you who organized the gift and were able to come and watch.
This week we celebrate everyone with report cards on Wednesday, the seniors with graduation on Wednesday also, and the year's end with Pizza Lunch on Thursday! Busy as ever in Kindergarten! I can't tell you what a pleasure it has been coming to school with your children all year. They are fantastic in so many ways!
Graduation ceremonies begin at 10 am for morning and 2 pm for the afternoon. My apologies for not sending the RSVP last week. In the end our space is our space and I trust your judgement. We'll fit as best as we can by moving furniture and perhaps leaving strollers outside. I look forward to seeing everyone!
This week:
Monday - AM Library, book returns or $ to Ms. McGee please
Tuesday - PM Computers, (AM Buddies are on a trip!)
Wednesday - Reports come home with all, SK Graduation 10 and 2
Thursday - AM Computers, Pizza Lunch, Last day for the children
Have a great week! Ms. I.