Thank you as always to our valued volunteers.
We had a great week last week with our tricycle race for Terry Fox on Tuesday morning and our Smart Board being installed Thursday and Friday. It was noisy, just ask the kids, but having a Smart Board in the class will be amazing!! This is a result of our parent community and all the fundraising that they have done, so many thanks to all! We will be having a step installed this week so the children can reach up and activate the board; and it will be up and running soon!
Seniors will bring a report home on Monday. I will be conducting interviews all week long with Junior and Senior parents at their chosen times. Thank you to those who have booked! If you have not done so, the site is closed but let me know and I can schedule you in. I look forward to speaking with you all. The kids are doing great, it will be a pleasure to fill you in.
Please continue to save paper (not Styrofoam or plastic) egg cartons and sending them in for a Christmas craft next month. Each student will need one egg carton.
This week:
Monday - Remembrance Day Assembly 10:30, PM Computers
Tuesday - AM Library
Wednesday - AM Computers
Thursday - PM Library
Friday - PA Day/Interviews
Next week we look forward to a visit by author Ted Staunton!
Have a great week, Ms. I.