Monday, September 5, 2016

'Twas the night before school and all through the house...

Welcome!
Welcome back to our returning SK families and welcome to our new JK families!  I hope everyone had a wonderful summer.  Mrs. Mosun, our ECE this year, and I have been working on making the class a great place to be and our amazing caretakers have scrubbed, cleaned and polished up the floors, windows and washroom to get everything sparkling clean as we start the new year.

Tuesday will be our Open House.
SK families are coming from 10-11a.m. and JK families may attend from 1-2 p.m.  We hope to see many of you there.  You will have the opportunity to meet and mingle with the other parents and children as well as ask questions and see the room.  You will receive your child's "mailbag" full of information to get us up and running. Action is required on some of the class and/ or school forms so please read carefully and return promptly the necessary items.  Your child's "mailbag" will be used to carry important papers to you all year and should always be returned promptly.

This will be our class blog site and a new post will go up every Sunday to fill you in on upcoming events and our weeks happenings.  Your grade parents will keep in touch via email once we have all the necessary addresses and you will receive a monthly calendar from them which reflects our class events, birthdays, leader days etc. Communication with myself is easiest in person but you may also call the office and leave a message or send a note with your child.  At this time I do not communicate via email.

I look forward to a great year and will post again on Sunday!
Cheers, Ms.I.